- 0 +
search

Skip to navigation

Chord List: 09 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | NEW
TOP | 09 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | NEW

The Strokes - Under Cover Of Darkness Chord



The Strokes - Under Cover Of Darkness Chord

Home > > > The Strokes - Under Cover Of Darkness Chord

Report Chord



[Intro]

G G G G Am Am Am Am x2


G
Slip back out of whack at your best
Bm
It's a nightmare
Em C
So I'm joining the army


G
Know how folks back out, I still call
Bm
Will you hate for me now?


Am
We got the righteous advice to use it
C
Got everything but you can just choose it
G
I won't just be a puppet on a string


Em C G D
Don't go that way
Em C G D
I'll wait for you


Em
And I'm tired of all your friends
C
Listening at your door
G D
And I won't, I better call you


Em C G D
So long my friend and adversary

But I will call you


G G G G Am Am Am Am


G
Get dressed jump out of bed and do it best
Bm
Are you ok?
Em
I've been out around this town
C G
Everybody's been singing the same song ten years


Em C G D
I'll wait for you
Em C G D
Will you wait for me too?


Em
And they sacrifice their lives
C
In our land are all closed eyes
G D
I've been saying we're beaten down, I won't say it again


Em C
So long, my girl
G D
The sorry embrace


[Solo]

Em C G D
Don't go that way
Em C G D
I'll wait for you


Em
I'm tired of all your friends
C
Banging down your door
G D
Get up in the morning, give it your all


Em C G D
So long my friend and adversary
G G
I'll wait for you. [cut off]


#Malaykord



Title: The Strokes - Under Cover Of Darkness Chord
Artist: The Strokes
Review:
Author:
Rate: 4 dari 5
Posted On:


✓ Jika ada sebarang masalah tentang chord lagu diatas sila buat aduan pada Form Report Chord yang disediakan.[REPORT CHORDS]



Kalau korang suka dengan Malaykord boleh la belanja kitorang kopi [Belanja Malaykord Kopi 1 ☕ ]





Play Youtube
Play Tutorial Guitar


Senarai Chord The Strokes


Siapa The Strokes?

Cari Barang Berkenaan The Strokes



Loading....


Cadar Pukal
<
>


Tidak Dapat Apa Yang Anda Cari? Request Chord Disini!